The Alumni Club helps with an objective of placement, where good alumnus can always help the institute in getting placement offers for the current students.
The SIMSR Alumni Club aims to bring all its alumni together and share their collective wealth of knowledge and experience towards institutional development.
Our objectives are:
- To establish and maintain an alumni club structure - board, chapters, batch representatives that will enable in the smooth governance of the club.
- To strengthen ties between the Institute and alumni and encourage them to participate in the various cultural and social activities.
- To inspire alumni to enhance the leadership of the Institute and stay connected.
- To provide a focal point of contact among alumni to interact and network with each other.
- To support the institute with resources that it will need for its various activities.
All graduates who have been part of Sasmira’s Institute of Management Studies and Research (MMS/ MMM/ PGCM) are invited to join the alumni group.